THE SITE WAS REDONE SOME MEMBERS WHERE LOST IF YOU CAN'T LOG IN MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE TO RE REGISTER SORRY

Thread: My Last Paint Job I did

Thanks

Default My Last Paint Job I did

Thanks

Default Look alot better on a dyna lol

Why paint a rice rocket nice they don't have any resale value.
    Paint a harley nice like that then you got something worth alot after lol Awesome paint job thou
    Last edited by Rubiconbob; 04-21-2010 at 04:27 PM.
    05 Rubicon Wrangler 6 Speed ,Rubicon Express 5.5 Long Arm kit ,Rubicon Express Monotube Shocks , Mickey Thompson Classics 2s 15x10 , BF Goodrich Krawlers 35x13.5x15 ,Staun Internal Beadlocks ,Warn M8000 Winch , M.O.R.E Stubby Front Bumper , Hard Rock Rear Bumper Tire Carrier ,RRC Side Armor , Stage 2 Jet Chip , Magnaflow Muffler , ARB Snorkel , 7 Inch Fender Flares , Centerforce Clutch ,K&N Air Filter , Throttle Body Spacer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubiconbob View Post
    Why paint a rice rocket nice they don't have any resale value.
    Paint a harley nice like that then you got something worth alot after lol Awesome paint job thou
    are you crazy i paid $6000.00 Cash In 02 brand new
    Rode It To 49 States Put 58695 miles on it Trade it back in in 08 and got $ 4000.00 for it i don't see a problem there

Thanks

Don't sweat it Roy. If you had the harley you would have had to tow a tool box and or have a wrecker follow you after you broke down in every state! Not to mention you had a better ride....
    2004 Chrysler Concorde Limited
    1985 Ford Mustang GT

Future Owner Of A Wrangler!

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Don't sweat it Roy. If you had the harley you would have had to tow a tool box and or have a wrecker follow you after you broke down in every state! Not to mention you had a better ride....
    LOL 11k on mine hard ridden miles all ive done is change a rear tire adjust the clutch cable and change the oil , it aint no old panhead anything from an evo on no problems. I like how all these rice rocket companies come out with v twins modeled after a harley why not get the real mccoy the original millwalkee vibrator unless you don't have enough cash and have to compromise then get jap junk , you might as well get a vespa and paint that up sweet they run good to i bet and are nice and cheap too like a rice rocket. By the way my street bob is 1 comfortable ride fits me like a glove,forward controls it's like i'm sitting in a lounge chair and it sure sounds and looks alot sweeter than any rice burner. The only thing those rice rockets are good for is toasting my marshmellows when they torch em at bike week in daytona. The fastest stock street legal bike is the MV Augusta it's faster than a Hayabusa or a Kawi or any Honda the company is owned by Harley Davidson put that in your rice burner pipe and smoke it.
    Last edited by Rubiconbob; 04-21-2010 at 11:16 PM.
    05 Rubicon Wrangler 6 Speed ,Rubicon Express 5.5 Long Arm kit ,Rubicon Express Monotube Shocks , Mickey Thompson Classics 2s 15x10 , BF Goodrich Krawlers 35x13.5x15 ,Staun Internal Beadlocks ,Warn M8000 Winch , M.O.R.E Stubby Front Bumper , Hard Rock Rear Bumper Tire Carrier ,RRC Side Armor , Stage 2 Jet Chip , Magnaflow Muffler , ARB Snorkel , 7 Inch Fender Flares , Centerforce Clutch ,K&N Air Filter , Throttle Body Spacer

Thanks

damn....someone woke up bob....lol
    98 TJ 3.5" R.E. lift,super30/35 kits, Alloy axle shafts, Auburn Ected lockers F/R,Warn rocker guards, winch, rear bumper, Smitty front bumper, AA sye, tom woods shaft, 33" MTZ's on soft 8's, optima yellow top.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mike89 View Post
    damn....someone woke up bob....lol
    lol

Thanks

11k in how many years what year is that????????
    shit we did more then that in one trip that's y i ride rice i am a real biker no weekend warrior here shit my wife has more miles on the bike then most of you Harley guys we don't ride from bar to bar or coffee shop to coffee shop and as far as money goes that its never a problem here i have no car payments or bike payments never did

did you every read my sticker i made up for you Harley guys AKA trailer Queens

O i almost forgot show me one part on your American bike that is made in America
    Forks made in Japan, Wheels cast in Japan, Electronics made overseas or Mexico, Japan showed them how to cast an engine that didn't leak oil, If it says American made it should be American
    assembled,PS all those fine Genuine HD aftermarket parts MADE IN CHINA WHAT a Rip YO GUYS JUST PAID FOR A NAME

also just look at ANY Harley made the last quite a few years, you will not see a (Made in USA) tag, by law, you must have I think at least 50% US made parts to be allowed to have a made in usa tag. Harleys do not have that tag, they tried to put it on a few years back and were sued. now the say were final assembled proudly in the usa by union workers or something like that, Respectable sources tell me its about 85% foreign parts and there union workers keep getting smaller and they hire more temp workers, They are owner by all different funding companies, some foreign including Davis Funds.

we have riding to 49 states not just 49 miles how many riders you know that have done that rice or Harley

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Exactly Roy... I haven't seen a Harley that is 100 percent built in this country. It may be assembled in this country like a Hyundai or Kia or a Toyota for that matter. And there is nothing wrong with a Vespa! So nah!

NEM :-)
    2004 Chrysler Concorde Limited
    1985 Ford Mustang GT

Future Owner Of A Wrangler!

Thanks

Wink LOL i seen the site you got that harley part info

I seen what you posted word for word LOL like those guys know what there talking about i looked it up a harley is still 86% usa made , like any usa car you buy is 100% usa nothing is anymore at least your money gos to the usa company when you buy em not japan. If i was a real unemployed biker hehehe not someone who works all the time i could go cross country too kinda hard when you can only get a week off at a time. Why get a half ass harley look alike v twin why not go full ass and get a honda goldwing old retired dudes love those go cross country 3 times on em most dependable bike you can get. If you want to look cool on a v twin why not look the coolest on a harley v twin. LOL lets take the bikes down to the outlaw club house or the hells angels and you can tell them how real bikers ride suzukis hehehe i'll bring my marshmellows. LOL any money i borrow is from myself its in my 401k i got 200k in there it's cheaper for me to borrow it from myself at 3% interest then take it out and pay 30% in taxes. The harleys paid for anyway.
    Last edited by Rubiconbob; 04-23-2010 at 08:27 AM.