THE SITE WAS REDONE SOME MEMBERS WHERE LOST IF YOU CAN'T LOG IN MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE TO RE REGISTER SORRY

Thread: LED's

Thanks

Default LED's

I'm having trouble with my lighting. I installed rear LED tails about a year ago and worked fine, they just blinked fast. I just recently replaced my sidemarkers with LED's and now the Blinkers in the front or side dont blink unless I have the parking lights on. I replaced the flasher with Poison Spyders LED one, still the same. When I did the side markers I didn't use a chasis ground even though the LED's had one set up, I just soldered + to + and - to the LED ground. Do I have to use a ground?
    2000 Wrangler, 4.5 lift, 35 inch BFG's, Warn M8000, Enough lights to light a stadium.... Bob D.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tjjeep2000 View Post
    I'm having trouble with my lighting. I installed rear LED tails about a year ago and worked fine, they just blinked fast. I just recently replaced my sidemarkers with LED's and now the Blinkers in the front or side dont blink unless I have the parking lights on. I replaced the flasher with Poison Spyders LED one, still the same. When I did the side markers I didn't use a chasis ground even though the LED's had one set up, I just soldered + to + and - to the LED ground. Do I have to use a ground?
    i would need to see the install instruction

Thanks

I figured it out. The side markers reverse polarity when switched to the parking lights. So I need a 3 pin LED. So if any one switches to LEDs for there side markers do not buy a 2 pin LED it will not work!!! LED's are tricky, current only works one way. On an Incandescent light it does not matter.
    2000 Wrangler, 4.5 lift, 35 inch BFG's, Warn M8000, Enough lights to light a stadium.... Bob D.