THE SITE WAS REDONE SOME MEMBERS WHERE LOST IF YOU CAN'T LOG IN MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE TO RE REGISTER SORRY

Thread: track bar

Thanks

Default track bar

Need a trackbar for a 3.5 lift.
    93zj 5.2 with factory skid plates. Dynomax muffler, open intake, american racing rims, front tow hooks and side band cb. 3.5 RE lift as of 1/6/10. lets not forget I got branded to. 31 bfg's
    Dan

Thanks

Front trac bar for a ZJ I take it? I might have a RK one but it will need new bushing at the axle end. There only a couple dollars. Let me check and I'll post back.
    97 TJ - not much is factory - currently being finished!

Thanks

Ya the one I bought from a guy on Craigs list the end that attaches to the frame is no good. Can't get the end off so I need to get a whole track bar. It's a re one.
    93zj 5.2 with factory skid plates. Dynomax muffler, open intake, american racing rims, front tow hooks and side band cb. 3.5 RE lift as of 1/6/10. lets not forget I got branded to. 31 bfg's
    Dan

Thanks

The one I have left is the one on the bottom. Its pretty much just like the RE only black. You can see the bottom bushing is out. You could use the RE but I'd just replace it.

Thanks

Great, how much and when can we hook up. mines moving around and creaking. You can pm me or text my cell or post here. Thanks for looking.
    Dan

Thanks

Thanks Bump for the trackbar. I need to know the brand if you remember. Apears the one I have takes a different size bolt than the one I got from you. So I need to order the frame mounting bolt.
    Dan

Thanks

order!!...Lowes has grade 8 bolts in stock
    98 TJ 3.5" R.E. lift,super30/35 kits, Alloy axle shafts, Auburn Ected lockers F/R,Warn rocker guards, winch, rear bumper, Smitty front bumper, AA sye, tom woods shaft, 33" MTZ's on soft 8's, optima yellow top.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr2mike89 View Post
    order!!...Lowes has grade 8 bolts in stock
    need the spacers to
    Dan

Thanks

Rockkrawler.

What frame bolt? The thru the mount & tierod?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bump For This Useful Post:

dantheman1964 (03-21-2010)

Thanks

yup the one thew the frame bracket is a different size than the one i have now.
    Dan