THE SITE WAS REDONE SOME MEMBERS WHERE LOST IF YOU CAN'T LOG IN MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE TO RE REGISTER SORRY
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tex's 2008 JK Unlimited

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT View Post
    the later build date in 08 where better after 6/08
    OK RGR THAT after 6/08
    2004 Chrysler Concorde Limited
    1985 Ford Mustang GT

Future Owner Of A Wrangler!

Thanks

There are no fatal flaws after the first 6 months of production. The main problem with the later 07's and 08's is the 3 piece hard tops. But, most of those have been fixed by now. Anything else has been taken care of as well. Nother wrong with an 07 or any 08 really. There is a recall on them now for a transmission temp light for overheating. But, they are just adding to the original ones what the newer ones already have. In 2010 there is no more X. They just call it something else. As the 4 doors got further along dealers stopped ordering them without all the bells and whistles. In 2008 the BASE sticker of a 4 door X was 21,200. With the Hard top, Auto, tow package, and Stereo upgrade, 17" alloys with 32" tires, 3.73 gears my sticker was 24,799. I bought it for $20,500. When you look at used ones... you should be able to look up what the sticker was on the truck new. Subtract about 3-4K for what the actual buying price was back then. Then subtract for age/milage. My buddy in NH bought a 2 Door JK with low milage with a soft top, 6 speed, stereo, dual tops for under 12K. Second buddy to buy one in less than a month.
    2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. 4" Superlift. Rugged Ridge winch front bumper with RRC & 8000lbs winch. Olympic rock sliders. Garvin Track Rack. 10 KC's 8 floods for rolling daylight. 16x8 Craggers. 325/80R16 Pro comp X-Terrains, Custom front drive shaft. AEV Snorkle, Xeneon Wide Flat flares

Thanks

If you do look at 2007's.... Be extremely careful!!!! The first run of JK's came with a rear D-35!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT BUY THOSE!!!!!
    2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. 4" Superlift. Rugged Ridge winch front bumper with RRC & 8000lbs winch. Olympic rock sliders. Garvin Track Rack. 10 KC's 8 floods for rolling daylight. 16x8 Craggers. 325/80R16 Pro comp X-Terrains, Custom front drive shaft. AEV Snorkle, Xeneon Wide Flat flares

Thanks

Thanks for info! My wife says it's up to me on what we get b/c she says I know more about these things! LOL! The main things for me are A/C for my lil guy, 4WD of course, Auto or stick doesn't matter and I want the 3 piece hard top. As far as PW or PL that is either here nor there. Seems like there are only X's or Sahara's around here used. To find a Rubi I would have to travel over 500 miles and that isn't going to happen. SoIf I buy from a Jeep dealer and have them find me one, I guess I have to stick to a X or Sahara. Especially in that Orange color!!!! At least I know the production dates to look for!
    1985 Ford Mustang GT

Thanks

After careful consideration we have decided on a Rubi! If we are going to go broke then hell we are going all the way!
    1985 Ford Mustang GT

Thanks

sweet...
    98 TJ 3.5" R.E. lift,super30/35 kits, Alloy axle shafts, Auburn Ected lockers F/R,Warn rocker guards, winch, rear bumper, Smitty front bumper, AA sye, tom woods shaft, 33" MTZ's on soft 8's, optima yellow top.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    After careful consideration we have decided on a Rubi! If we are going to go broke then hell we are going all the way!
    yep, you only live once!!! its not gunna be orange, is it? LOL
    |__________
    /__l_l_,\____\,___
    l_---l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]
    _(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)

soooo much more to come!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimma3788 View Post
    yep, you only live once!!! its not gunna be orange, is it? LOL
    If I can find one in Orange in the price we went then yes! Fuck it call it a pumpkin, tell me that LTrain is brain washing me, but it will be a RUBI! and you can't take that away from me bitches!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

:-)
    1985 Ford Mustang GT

Thanks

A little too much skinny pedal. Right front tire came off the ground. Later I hit a large tree stump on a hill climb with the left front and bounced a few feet in the air. The guy taking video was too buy getting out of the way.... .so I don't have anything on vid.