THE SITE WAS REDONE SOME MEMBERS WHERE LOST IF YOU CAN'T LOG IN MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE TO RE REGISTER SORRY

Thread: looking for.....

Thanks

Default looking for.....

hey guys im lookg for a front bumper cover in dark grey mine is for some reason lite gray and dont match the rest so please if anyone knows where i can find one or if you have one for sale thanks.........

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by linden View Post
    hey guys im lookg for a front bumper cover in dark grey mine is for some reason lite gray and dont match the rest so please if anyone knows where i can find one or if you have one for sale thanks.........
    was it black ??

Thanks

nope well actually i have no idea if it was black but right now its almost white and its horrible......so for a grand cherokee 96

Thanks

your thinking that trim paint you showed me arnt ya MT? to bad you dont have a cherokee. i have a bumper, and bumper end caps for sale.
    |__________
    /__l_l_,\____\,___
    l_---l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]
    _(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)

soooo much more to come!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jimma3788 For This Useful Post:

linden (01-19-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by linden View Post
    nope well actually i have no idea if it was black but right now its almost white and its horrible......so for a grand cherokee 96
    paint them fuckers they will look like new again

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mastertek2000 For This Useful Post:

linden (01-19-2010)

Thanks

I had the same problem when I bought my zj. The new bumper paints that are out work awsome. Any parts store will have it. Autozone or Advance will have it. I got lucky and got a whole parts jeep with a good front bumper cover that matched. Check Graigs list in Rhode Island. Thougth I saw one on there a few weeks ago.
    93zj 5.2 with factory skid plates. Dynomax muffler, open intake, american racing rims, front tow hooks and side band cb. 3.5 RE lift as of 1/6/10. lets not forget I got branded to. 31 bfg's
    Dan

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dantheman1964 For This Useful Post:

linden (01-19-2010)

Thanks

yeah i checked craigslist and they wanted to sell a whole jeep for 500 and i dont want the whole thing was thinking of it for cora though it needs all new brakes and thats it ill have to tell her about it thats how i got mine with only 64k now had like 50 when i got it whooohoooo so yeah ill have to go to autozone i didnt want to paint them all but guess ill have to just do that ill have my dad do it lol he does all the work on my truck when i got it all that was wrong was the brakes haha and so he nitpicked on the little things cause there was nothing major lmfao like the tail springs yet to do it haha gota get my ass to autozone